Gran juego, gracias
On the planet Taito lives the twins Bub and Bob. Could you help them to finish each round?
Puzzle Bobble is finally on the Amstrad CPC !
Here is our tribute to the Taito best arcade games.
- Benjamin "OneVision" Yoris - GFX
- Stephane "Shaan" Liuzzi - SFX
- Miguel "RedBug" Vanhove - Code
Crazy Piri intro screen
- Cedric "LeZone" Grandemange - GFX
- Alexis "KOOPA" Lambin - SFX
- Bruno "Kukulcan" CPCPOWER - Code
- Julien "Targhan" Nevo (AKG player)
- Andre Leiradella (qrc1 library)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yay, what a nice conversion from the Arcade. Congratulations!
Any chance of a tape version?
(Or does this have no chance of running on a vanilla CPC 464?)
I've made a tape version in .CDT form, any chance it can be added for others?
For any others reading this it will work on a 464, but 128kB of RAM is needed, so you'll need a RAM expansion.
Hi thanks for this game. I noticed some sound problem (depending of the emulator). Congrats guys for this amazing work :)
Here a gameplay with caprice forever 19.2.
Thanks for the game. I am a big fan of the whole "Puzzle Bobble" series and i own alot different versions of this game. Versions for alot consoles and computers, so I can make a good comparison. This version here is good overall, with nice graphics, nice music and so on, but i also found a few points, that i don't find ideal. To name some of them (not to be understood as criticism, but as a suggestion for improvement, if technically possible?)
(1) i didn't find a way, to turn off the aiming-line, because as a player you actually want to aim yourself and then logically not hit everytime exactly there, where you want to. That's what the gameplay is based on. If there's always an aiming-line active, you'll always hit perfectly, which shouldn't be the case normally. Wouldn't it be better here, to make the aiming-line deactivatable and instead, equip the gun with an arrow, so you can see where you're aiming? This then would be, like it is in the Arcade version.
(2) too much time passes, from pressing the firebutton, until the bubble then leaves the cannon. Sometimes, when things get tight, this leads to time pressure here in the CPC port, because you can't shoot several bubbles in a row fast enough, because the cannon doesn't provide the bubbles fast enough.
(3) there is unfortunately no "versus" mode at all, neither against a second human opponent, nor against the CPU opponents. This is a pity, because the versus mode is actually the most fun in all the ports of this game that i knew.
As I said, it's really great, that this good game is now also available for the Amstrad CPC, but these points could possibly be improved a bit, then the CPC-port would be even better.
Incredible, fantastic work !!! Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot. An idear : a GX4000 port ?
Many thanks for this great superb port of a classic arcade game
Amazing port game! Congrats !